- 1798.100 – Consumers right to receive information on privacy practices and access information
- 1798.105 – Consumers right to deletion
- 1798.110 – Information required to be provided as part of an access request
- 1798.115 – Consumers right to receive information about onward disclosures
- 1798.120 – Consumer right to prohibit the sale of their information
- 1798.125 – Price discrimination based upon the exercise of the opt-out right
Frequently Asked Questions Concerning Cookies and AdTech
When the CCPA was enacted last year BCLP published a Practical Guide to help companies reduce the requirements of the Act into practice. Following publication of the Guide we wrote a series of articles that addressed companies’ most frequently asked questions concerning the CCPA. The Guide, and the FAQ series, contributed to JD Supra naming BCLP as the 2019 “Top” law firm in the area of Data Collection & Data Use (i.e., data privacy).