- 1798.100 – Consumers right to receive information on privacy practices and access information
- 1798.105 – Consumers right to deletion
- 1798.110 – Information required to be provided as part of an access request
- 1798.115 – Consumers right to receive information about onward disclosures
- 1798.120 – Consumer right to prohibit the sale of their information
- 1798.125 – Price discrimination based upon the exercise of the opt-out right
CCPA Privacy FAQs: Is a business required to provide a privacy notice in conjunction with a loyalty program?
To the extent that a loyalty program collects personal information, it is required to provide a privacy notice consistent with the CCPA.