- 1798.100 – Consumers right to receive information on privacy practices and access information
- 1798.105 – Consumers right to deletion
- 1798.110 – Information required to be provided as part of an access request
- 1798.115 – Consumers right to receive information about onward disclosures
- 1798.120 – Consumer right to prohibit the sale of their information
- 1798.125 – Price discrimination based upon the exercise of the opt-out right
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Section headings have been added for convenience and are not a part of the official text.
The statute as displayed does not include the recent amendments. They will be displayed on our Amendments page once approved by the Governor and codified.